Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I like BIG BUTTS and I cannot lie!

Bulking season is in full force!!!   I am up to 130-132 (highest weight ever, aside from pregnancy) right now, from 114 show weight.  I'm really hoping that by the end of all of this, when I cut, that there will be a noticeable change in my overall size!!
 
 
I have noticed an increase in strength, which is awesome!  My squats are still weak, but getting way better and I leg pressed 8 plates the other day!!!!   For me, this is fantastic.  I never used to do legs and they are extremely weak.  My butt is starting to lift and tighten, like a big perky backwards C!!! 

 
About 7 more months of this....I don't know if I can handle getting fatter!!!!!  UGH......
 
XOXO, Bling aka Bulk Hogan aka Bulkasaurus-Flex

No comments:

Post a Comment