Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Better late than never!

I'm back!!!  It's been a while since I've updated.  Well, let's see...I did one more show, the Anna Level in June of 2014.

The prep went something like this...8 days out.

3 days out looked a bit like this....
Night before the show, working at Hot Spot tanning for my free tan....


Show day...gave myself a faux side shaved head with a teal highlight to match my suit...
 
 
On stage at the night show!  I definitely did not lean down as much as I should have.  But oddly, I like the way my body looks better than when I was waaaaay leaner in my first couple of shows.  I competed at 124 lbs this show compared to 110 at my very first bikini show, 112 at the next few shows in Figure and 114 at the final Figure show of 2013.




A few comparison shots....still WAY smaller than everyone else.  Building a physique like these ladies takes years of dedication and hard work!  I've only been doing it a year.  The lovely in the middle took 1st place and it's well deserved.




Even with a 6th of 6 placing (dead last), I was still extremely proud of myself! 
I mean....

6th place looks like a MILLION bucks to me!!!!

It's been a great ride.  I'm seriously so grateful to Amy and Dave from Fit & Psyched for helping me met my goals and checking off yet one more item on my to-do list! 

xoxoxo, BLING

No comments:

Post a Comment