Thursday, May 2, 2013

It all begins here...





Before today's blog...I'll show you where I came from.





Far left (1-6-12): 5 months after baby, Middle (2-6-12): 6 months after baby, Far right (6-16-12): 11 months after baby (Changes made with Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 and P90X )



9-1-12 Ready for Roller Derby!



1-11-13, I decided for my NY resolution that I would compete in 2013
2-8-13, Still workin at it on my own at home!
3-4-13, Working out at my work gym!  
4-29-13, 3 days after my 39th birthday and two days before I started OFFICIAL competition training!




May 1st, 2013

Day one...feeling very excited to start on this path of becoming an NPC Bikini Competitor!  HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT??
Today I met with my new trainer Amy Moore from the Fit & Psyched training team.  She's no joke, and started us off with a BANG!  LEG DAY (my fav), NOT.  All I can say is:



WOW, what a sweaty mess!  LOVED IT.  Can't wait for Saturday's workout.

XOXO, Bling

4 comments:

  1. The Google + Follower's thing is there but won't let you do anything. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's working now. I'm listed as one of your followers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I added some widget or something....can't remember what I did but, it fixed it!

      Delete