Friday, July 26, 2013

Mo money..mo money....MO!!!!

Had my bikini consultation today at Sewn in the Sun and AWMERGAWD those things are teeeeeeny tiny!!!  I love love love what I finally decided on!  It's gonna be so fantastic!  I go back in 2 weeks on Aug 9th for my final fitting and alterations before the show!  


Me & my niece Alli at Sewn in the Sun, my bikini swatch, and jump suit for show day!



Wanted to keep track somewhere of all the $ spent on this first competition.  The subsequent ones in September and possibly November won't cost as much cuz I'll already have my NPC card, bikini, shoes, jewelry, track suit, and my hair dyed.

NPC Card: $100
Show registration fee: $50 
Shoes: $43 (Bling: FREE, already had some)
Bikini: $280
Jewelry: $42 (2 bracelets and earrings)
Track suit: $30 (FREE printing: Fit & Psyched Training team logo screen printing)
Tanning: FREE ($110 value for free for working with the tanning co. the night before the show) 
Nails/Toes: FREE  (Gonna do them myself)
Makeup: FREE  (Gonna do it myself)

Brow Wax: $20
Hair Color/trim: $126 (sold a coach bag and got a refund check from insurance to pay for it!)
Keratin Treatment: $150
Hotel Room: FREE! (Sister in law used her Marriott points to get it)
I'll keep updating as I incur more costs!!!!  

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL....yep! Each element picked out by me, hand sewn by the lady at the shop, then altered if needed on fitting day so it fits like a GLOVE!!!!!

      Delete