Friday, June 28, 2013

9 down, 8 to go!

9 weeks of training are now behind me with 8 more to go!  

The self doubt is starting to set in.  Can I actually DO this?  Will, A. my body be tight/toned/cellulite free and stage ready and B. will I be able to walk out on that stage with poise, confidence, and a winning smile all without tripping on my stripper-esque heels and landing flat on my highly made up face?!
Like this (click here), I WOULD JUST DIE!

I look at this video of Amanda Latona #9 on stage during pre-judging and I can't take my eyes off of her.  She's absolutely CAPTIVATING.  She exudes confidence and completely OWNS the stage with her presence.  I can only hope to have at least 1/millionth of her confidence and SWAG!!!  Start the video at 43 seconds to see the Bikini girls. Click here

At the end of Leg Day!!!  

XOXO, Bling

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you will strut and you will own the stage in your moment! And when people tell you it goes fast, it goes fast! It's a blink, you will do just fine! Girl, you better work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovie! I appreciate your kind words of support and advice.

      Delete