Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hot Dogs & Burgers & Cup Cakes, OH MY!

Went to my BFF's daughter's 1st bday party today.  It was a POOL party so I had to don a bikini most of the time. Not usually a comfortable thing for me but, with all this training, dieting, and the changes I've been noticing as of late, I didn't feel as antsy about it. 


The real challenge came about when the FOOD came out!  Hot dogs (no biggie, those are gross), cheese burgers (love them), cup cakes with yummy icing (i love sweets), and chocolate covered pretzles (one of my favorites).  I really would have loved some but, the desire to eat those foods was not as STRONG as my desire to be the best me I can be on competition day!  I want to be FIERCE and FIT and eating cup cakes will not get me there.  I will just live vicariously through my daughter, Ava!

And this was my face when it was my turn to eat my chicken, onions, and asparagus.   *SIGH*

LOL, glad I have a strong will to succeed!


XOXO, Bling

2 comments: