Tuesday, June 11, 2013

When did this happen?

It's the end of week six, start of week 7 and I'm seeing muscles poppin thru! Although they are changing and looking better, I really need my legs to catch up.  10 more weeks til show time baby.  We're not sure if we are entering me in the Bikini or Figure level.  I honestly thought I'd just start at the bottom and work up, never even occurred to me that I might be able to do Figure.  I think my legs are too small and need more work.  Amy tells me not to worry so, I won't...for now.  Let's do this!!

                  


OH! I've come up with a great protein shake concoction made with the MuscleEgg I just bought.

 1/2c unsweetened almond milk (regular or vanilla flavored)
 .625c (lil more than 1/2c to = 6 egg whites) MuscleEgg Chocolate/Caramel flavored egg whites
 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
 a few tiny drops of vanilla and coconut extract
 Shake it like a salt shaka...and DRAAAAAAAAAANK!!!!! It is soooo yummy.

XOXO, Bling

2 comments: