Saturday, August 17, 2013

Everyday is leg day!

UGH!  Seriously everytime I see my trainer it's leg day!  LOL


It's my weak area, so we're working on it as hard as we can before hitting that stage.  The changes are unreal...can't wait to see what I'll look like say 6 months from now!  I know I can't be perfect for this first show and it's taken me a little while to come to terms with it.  I now realize I've only been training for 3.5 months and I can't expect miracles (although I've made some amazing changes/gains).  My trainer has told me to use this first show as a "learning/growing experience".  And she's right!  It's a smaller local show where I can learn the ropes and work on perfecting my game. I'm just hoping to overcome that fear of walking around in front of people in a bikini (I've always hated my ass/thigh area), and I hope to at least place in the top 5...if there are even that many contestants...LOL!  We're gonna work HARD these next 3 months to try and get me in contender shape for a National Qualifier in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment