Friday, September 27, 2013

The night before....I'm blessed & humbled.

Here we are again on the eve of my show. 

This time I'm trying my hand at the Figure level.  Once again I am happy to even be able to compete and whatever the outcome I am so PROUD of my hard work and dedication to meet my goals.  I give a lot of credit to my mother who instilled a strong work ethic and a never give up or give in attitude in anything I do.  THANK YOU, MAMI, TE AMO!



I'm truly humbled by all the messages of support and admiration I've been getting from friends and even "strangers", (I only know them thru the World Wide Web)!  I'm grateful for you all!  All I ever wanted was to inspire people to be the best version of themselves!  To see the Super Hero inside of them that I see in myself! 


All it takes is a few kind words to inspire and motivate someone!  Thank you to all of you who have reached out to me.  Those words mean more than you'll ever know.


xoxo, Bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment