Monday, November 25, 2013

Final show of the year, Florida Gold Cup

Preppin to compete in the Florida Gold Cup....this was me on the way to work with Hot Spot On The Go Tanning.  I work for them, they tan me in return.  It's been a fantastic experience with them this season.  Made some great friends and have met many awesome competitors along the way.
Friday night before the show, on my way to work.


 


 Saturday morning started bright and early as usual.  Luckily the show was literally across the street from my condo so I didn't have far to go!

In the tanning tent before the show!
Time to get ready.....

Tried something new with my hair and I LOVED it!!!! 
Morning show was a lot of hurry up and wait, as usual.  Figure went on stage LAST...so I was there ALL DAY til about 3pm.  We then returned at 6pm for the night show.




We are such meat heads!

Our niece Alli competed with us again this time!



Can't believe she's HALF my age.  God I feel OLD!
Backstage just before show time!


Night show, finals.




 

 

 

I placed 2nd and hubby placed 3rd!
I wanted to jump head first into the treat table!





Celebration time at Grease Burger Bar and Grille!!


I'm about to make this Grease Beast disappear!
 POOF...gone!

XOXO, Bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment