Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Crazy Busy!!

I feel like I've been crazy busy lately. Probably because I am! 

This last week before the show we have a couples photo shoot that was rescheduled from 3 weeks ago because of rain.  Let's hope the weather holds up this next time.  Then the Sunday after the show I have another photo shoot, this one if for the local Gold's Gym in Palm Beach Gardens.  I will be one of the featured models for their marketing materials for 2014!  I'm so excited to see how those shots turn out.

Prepping for the final show this season on Nov 16.

One week out, posing practice.



Last chance workout...4 days out from my final competition.

Posing practice at the gym.


It's been a whirlwind of competitions these last four months. I can't wait to take a break from competing to build more size and muscle onto the foundation we've got going.  I'm very excited to see the package we bring to the stage next season!

Whelp, we got rained out, AGAIN!  Photo shoot was a bust.  Here's the only pic I got out of it...me, drenched with make up running down my face in my car!!  LOL
XOXO, Bling

No comments:

Post a Comment